I work directly for my clients (B2B) and for several training companies, which are recipients of written letters of reference issued by satisfied clients I have serviced. You can easily find the written letters of references online.
Below is my recent experience in handling difficult negotiations for clients:
- In 2022, I prepared a strategy and led negotiations between the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency and the Air Traffic Controllers Trade Union, where the conflict of interest could have paralyzed air transportation generating hundreds of millions in losses per month.
- In 2021, I prepared negotiation strategies for conducting difficult negotiations with 15 trade unions, where I conducted a thorough linguistic analysis of communications between HR departments and trade unions.
- In 2021, I prepared a negotiation strategy and a team of women negotiators to deal with trade unions, resulting in a savings of PLN 8,000,000.
- In 2016, I co-authored the strategy and conducted negotiations with the trade unions, resulting in savings of PLN 5,000,000.
- In 2021, the implementation of knowledge from sales training in the construction company boosted company’s sales by PLN 4,000,000.
- The largest transaction at which I participated exceeded PLN 1,400,000,000.
- I conducted negotiations on behalf of the president of the cooperative with the members, where my task was to convince 40 members to prolong a mandate of confidence to the current president.
- I conducted negotiations with residents of a tourist destination who were hostile to the company’s business activities in their area, but changed their minds.
- I conducted negotiations with health care unions.
- I conducted negotiations with the unions at a state-owned company, where the unions disagreed with management’s policy, which they considered too oppressive toward the workforce.
- I conducted negotiations with the unions at a private company, where the ZZs demanded wage increases and threatened industrial action.
- On a number of occasions I have been hired exclusively to consult for the managements of companies where there was concern that the ZZs were preparing for actions that were perceived as dangerous by the managements of those companies.
- I have been a consultant to 50 CEOs of state-owned companies and advised them on how to communicate with the ZZs and the workforce in light of the changes being implemented.
- Never after my consultations with company boards did the ZZs take any action that the boards feared. All of the above negotiations always ended in accordance with the agreed objectives.